A Valentines Breakfast
Without any chocolate in my house just yet I definitely had to spread the celebration of Valentines Day by a themed breakfast. For this breakfast the Target dollar section had my back with some of the cutest heart shaped oven safe dishes! This is perfect for a breakfast in bed during Valentines Day weekend and can be made is under 20 minutes...
2 egg whites, 1 egg yolk
Several grape tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Crack the eggs and separate the egg whites from the egg yolks in different containers
3. Mix together the slices of grape tomatoes and all the spices in a bowl
4. Pour the egg white mixture in your oven safe dish and then gently slide one of the egg yolks in the center of the dish
5. Place the dish in the oven for 15 minutes or until the center of the egg no longer seems like liquid
6. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy your Valentines Day breakie!